AMCOTTS CE SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/010
Records of the Amcotts CE School. The school was built in 1860 as a National School. By the late 1940s senior children were transferred to Crowle County School, and only infants and juniors were taught at the school. The school was closed on 21 July 1961, with the children transferred to Keadby School.
Extent: 2 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives