BURWELL DISTRICT COUNCIL SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/093
Records of the Burwell District Council School. The school was built in 1825 as a National School for Burwell, Walmsgate and Muckton, and was known asBurwell District Council School by 1929. The school was closed on 18 December 1941 because there were only eleven children on the roll. The senior children were transferred to Alford and Louth Monks Dyke Schools and the junior children were transferred to Tathwell, Swaby, and South Reston Schools.
Extent: 26 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives