CARRINGTON COUNTY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/113
Records of Carrington County Primary School. The school was opened on 1 February 1881 as the Medlam (Revesby) Board School, by the West Fen United District School Board, formed in 1879. It became Carrington Council School in 1903 (administered jointly with Frithville Council School until 1907) and Carrington County School c.1947. Senior children were transferred to Stickney CE School from 17 April 1956, and the school became a junior and infant school. It was known as Carrington County Primary School from 1970. The school was closed on 22 July 1987, with the children transferred to Stickney CE Primary School.
Former reference: SR CARRINGTON.
Extent: 14 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives