EAST KEAL CE SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/181
Records of the East Keal CE School. The school was built as a parochial school in 1848 and was re-opened on 1 January 1874 as the East Keal National School. Senior children were transferred to schools at Toynton All Saints and Spilsby from January 1950, and the school became a junior school. The school was closed on 19 July 1968, with the children transferred to Toynton All Saints School and secondary schools.
Extent: 2 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives