EASTVILLE COUNTY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/188
Records of Eastville County Primary School. A National School had been built in Eastville c.1842 but the premises were condemned by a HM Inspector. A new school was built on the same site by the Eastville School Board, formed in 1895, and opened on 14 June 1897 as Eastville Board School. This became Eastville Council School in 1903, Eastville County School c.1947. The school was re-organised as a Junior and Infant School in April 1953, with the senior children transferred to Stickney. The school was closed on 22 July 1981, with the children transferred to Toynton School.
Extent: 8 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives