East Fen Chapel (Primitive Methodist)
Reference Name Meth/C/East Fen
East Fen chapel was in the parish of New Leake.
The first chapel was built in 1831, but was replaced by a new building in 1855, which closed in 1969.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Boston Primitive Methodist Circuit 1831-1886
Leake Primitive Methodist Circuit 1886-1933
Skegness and Wainfleet Methodist Circuit 1933-1963
Boston Methodist Circuit 1963-1969
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives