East Lound Chapel (Primitive Methodist)
Reference Name Meth/C/East Lound
East Lound is a hamlet in the parish of Haxey.
The chapel, which was also referred to as 'Eastlound', was built in 1862 and closed in 1958.
The chapel was in the following circuits at the dates indicated:
Epworth Primitive Methodist Circuit 1862-1932
Epworth West Methodist Circuit 1932-1944
Epworth Methodist Circuit 1944-1948
Epworth and Crowle Methodist Circuit 1948-1958
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives