GIPSEY BRIDGE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/272
Records of Gipsey Bridge Primary School. A school was built at Gipsey Bridge in 1859, and was later administered until 1903 by the Wildmore Fen United District School Board, formed in 1879. It was subsequently known as Thornton le Fen Council School and continued to be administered with Wildmore Council School until May 1907. It became Thornton le Fen County School c.1947. Senior children were transferred to Stickney CE School from September 1951. The school was re-named as Gipsey Bridge County School in 1956, and later as Gipsey Bridge County Primary School. It has been known as Gipsey Bridge Primary School since September 1999.
Extent: 2 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives