GREAT STEEPING PRIMARY SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/402
Records of Great Steeping Primary School. The school was built in 1859 and was later administered by the Great Steeping School Board, formed on 1 August 1876, as Great Steeping Board School. It became Great Steeping Council School in 1903 and Great Steeping County School c.1947. Senior pupils were transferred to the new Secondary Modern School at Spilsby from 1953. The school was later known as Great Steeping County Primary School from 1964 until September 1999, since when the present name has been used.
Extent: 3 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives