HUTTOFT PRIMARY SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/488
Records of Huttoft Primary School. The school was built as a National School in 1840 and enlarged in 1874. It was known as Huttoft CE School by 1914. The school was transferred to Lindsey County Council as Huttoft Council School c.1922, and became Huttoft County Primary School in 1947. More recently it became a Grant Maintained School, known as Huttoft Primary (GM) School, and has been known by its present name since September 1999.
Extent: 1 file
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives