KIRTON SCHOOL BOARD
Reference Name SBR/053
The Kirton School Board was established in 1878 for Kirton (Holland)S, Frampton and Wigtoft. It built the Kirton Church End Board School and the Kirton Holme Board School, both in 1879, and the Skeldyke Board School in 1897. The Board was abolished in 1903.
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives 
Access Conditions: No records of the Board have been deposited.