LEAKE SCHOOL BOARD
Reference Name SBR/055
Records of the Leake School Board. The Board was formed in July 1881 for the united district of Old Leake and New Leake, and was described as the School Board of the Parish of Leake. It took over the existing school at Church End (built in 1856) as a Board School, and also administered the Board School at Common Side, and built the New Leake Board School in 1890. It was described in 1896 as the United School Board of the Parishes of Old and New Leake. The Board was abolished in 1903.
Extent: 1 file
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives