MIDDLE RASEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/750
Records of Middle Rasen Primary School. The school was built in 1875, replacing a charity school founded by the will of John Wilkinson (d1720). The school was administered from 1878 to 1903 as Middle Rasen Board School, by the Middle Rasen School Board, formed in 1878. It became Middle Rasen Council School in 1903 and Middle Rasen County School or County Primary School, c.1947. Senior pupils were transferred to the new Market Rasen Senior Council School from 1937. The school was known as Middle Rasen County Primary School prior to September 1999, since when the current title has been used.
Extent: 4 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives