MORTON TRENTSIDE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/756
Records of Morton Trentside Primary School. The school was built in 1843 as a National School and enlarged in 1871. An Infant schoolroom was added in 1882. The school was known as Morton CE School by 1903 and was transferred to Lindsey County Council in 1929 to become Morton Council School. Senior children were transferred to Ropery Road School, Gainsborough, in January 1946. The school became Morton County Primary School or Morton County School in 1947. The school moved to a new site in the 1980s or 1990s and the name was changed to Morton Trentside County Primary School. The current title has been used since September 1999.
Former reference: SR MORTON BY GAINSBOROUGH.
Extent: 16 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives