ORBY COUNTY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/814
Records of Orby County Primary School. The school was originally built in 1837 as Orby National School, and rebuilt in 1874, but closed indefinitely on 27 July 1877. It was re-opened on 27 June 1878 as Orby Board School by the Orby School Board, formed earlier in that year. The school became Orby Council School in 1903, Orby County School, c.1947, and Orby County Primary School in 1963. The school was closed on 22 July 1981, with the children transferred to Burgh-le-Marsh CE School.
Extent: 7 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives