RAITHBY AND ENDERBY CE SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/835
Records of Raithby and Enderby CE School. An endowed school was founded in 1668, and rebuilt in 1866. The school was known as Raithby and Mavis Enderby School in the 1870s, but as Raithby and Enderby CE School by 1925. Senior children were transferred to Spilsby County School in September 1948. The school was closed on 21 December 1949, with the children transferred to neighbouring schools.
Extent: 10 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives