SKENDLEBY CE SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/962
Records of Skendleby CE School. The school was founded in 1844 as Skendleby National School, and was known as Skendleby School by 1910. Senior children were transferred to the Alford Central School from the beginning of 1938. The school was finally closed on 18 July 1969, with most of the children transferred to the new school at Partney.
Extent: 6 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives