STAINFIELD CE SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/1030
Records of Stainfield CE School. The school was stated to have originally opened on 10 February 1817. Senior children were transferred to Bardney Kitching's Charity School on 29 April 1946, and the school was thereafter a junior and infant school. The school was closed on 7 April 1971, with the children transferred to Bardney Joint Primary School.
Extent: 13 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives