SUTTON-ON-SEA COMMUNITY PRIMARY SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/1078
Records of Sutton-on-Sea Community Primary School. The school was built in 1862 as a National School, and became a Board School in 1887, after the formation of Sutton on Sea School Board. The school became a Council School in 1903 and a County School in the late 1940s. In 1964 the older children were transferred to the new Mablethorpe Secondary Modern School, and the County School became a County Primary School. The present name has been used since September 1999.
Extent: 2 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives