WADDINGTON ALL SAINTS PRIMARY SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/1151
Records of Waddington All Saints Primary School and predecessor schools. The original school was opened in 1854 as a National School, known as Waddington Church of England School. A separate Infants' Department was established in 1878 but disappeared in May 1884 when the school was re-organised as Boys' and Girls' schools. In September 1898 the school returned to Mixed education. A separate Infants' CE School was built in 1906, leaving a Mixed CE School. The junior and infant schools were damaged during the Second World War and closed temporary in 1941. The schools had become County Schools by 1947, and a combined board of managers was established in 1961. The schools were known as Waddington St Clement's County Junior School and Waddington St Michael's County Infant School by the 1960s. From September 1987 the schools were amalgamated on the junior school site as Waddington County Primary School, later Waddington All Saints County Primary School, and known since September 1999 as Waddington All Saints Primary School.
Extent: 9 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives