WAINFLEET ST MARY CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/1161
Records of Wainfleet St. Mary CE Primary School. The school originated in the Bethlehem Hospital School, built in 1831. It was known as Wainfleet St Mary Church School by 1903, and as Wainfleet St Mary CE School by 1913 and until 1981. The school was closed in 1987 as part of the amalgamation of the three local primary schools as a new school in the premises of the Magdalen Secondary School, which was also closing.
Extent: 2 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives