WELTON LE WOLD CE SCHOOL
Reference Name SR/1180
Records of Welton le Wold CE School, formerly a National School. The school was received into union with the National Society in 1837, and new premises were built in 1840. It was re-organised as a junior school in December 1928. Senior children were transferred to Louth Monks Dyke Senior School from September 1942. The school was closed on 26 July 1974, with the children transferred to Louth St Michael's School.
Extent: 5 files
Repository: Lincolnshire Archives