• Shopping Basket: 0 items
  • Sign in or Register to start shopping


photograph



Reference Name LCL8077

Exterior of the Friends' meeting house of 1910, seen across the former St.Martin's church burial ground on Beaumont Fee

Quantity: 1

Period: 1960s

Person:

Hawkins, A.J.

Location: Lincoln, Park Street, Quakers

Last updated: 04-November-2015 13:59:01

Bookmark with:

What are these?

  • © 2012 Lincs To The Past, Lincolnshire Archives

Powered by Webstructure.NET